Sigma Consulting is one of the Nigeria's leading management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Opthalmic Nurse
* We are recruiting an Ophthalmic Nurse for one of our clients, an eye care centre in Victoria Island, Lagos.
* The centre is a leading eye care facility in Victoria Island, Lagos providing eye care services including surgery and other major optical services.
Primary Functions include
* Providing care for patients suffering from disorders of the eye.
* Working under the direct supervision of the clinic ophthalmologist
* Diagnose and treat various diseases that affect the human eye such as cataracts, partial or full blindness, eye trauma and glaucoma.
* Providing pre-operative care and prepare patients to undergo eye surgery.
* Responsible for gathering patients medical histories and performing pre-op assessments to develop a better understanding of the patients health profile prior to surgery.
* To investigate patient’s allergies and medical conditions before surgical procedure
* Provide the patient with some basic education about the procedure itself and the post-operative expectations.
* To assist the surgeon by maintaining a sterile surgical environment, preparing the patient in the correct position, handing the surgeon various surgical instruments and monitoring the patient's vital signs.
* Ophthalmic Nursing qualification
* Minimum of 3 years' experience
* Age range of 26-40 years.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Share this job with friends!!!