Nursingworld Nigeria presents a 4 Day Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE certificate course for Nurses, Doctors and Health Professionals interested in working in the oil and gas industry and/or as Rig Medics and Field Nurses
Course Objective: To provide participants with the training, competency and certification needed to work within the offshore/ onshore industry as Rig Medics/ Field Nurses
Evaluation: There would be multiple scenario Practice with pre and post test evaluations at the start and end of the course respectively.
Credit Unit: 3 Credit units available for Nurses
Course Content: The Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE course consists of all you need to know to function and practise effectively as a Rig/ Field Medic and is a combination of interactive theory and practical sessions covering the following areas:
1. An overview on the specific roles of the Offshore/onshore Medic
2. Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
3. Fire Fighting and Prevention
4. Basic HSE, Occupational Safety and industrial hygiene
5. Infection Control, Food Hygiene and safety in offshore/onshore catering operations
6. Overview of Basic ECG readings, BLS, ACLS, AED/ Manual Defibrillator Use
7. Sick Bay Emergency Patient Assessment/ Clinical Examination
8. Emergency Airway Management
9. Drill Practice Sessions using Kendricks extrication device, Intra osseous Drill, vacuum mattress, scoop stretcher, spinal board, spider strap, basket stretcher and bridle, Intubation devices, Manual Defibrillator, immobilization equipments etc
Course Date: 8th - 10th November 2018
Course Venue: 10 Glorious Avenue, By Christ Chapel Road, Off Igbo-etche Junction, Behind INTELS, Portharcourt Rivers State
Early Registration: N35, 000 (Covers lunch and E-Course Material)
Late Registration: N40, 000 for payments made at the venue.
(Limited slots available)
ACCOUNT NAME: Nursingworld Nigeria
BANK: Access Bank Plc (0058796320)
or U.B.A (1018264006)
(Note: Participants would be given assistance and guidance regarding potential employment in the Oil and gas sector and CVs would be uploaded to the Medicalworld Offshore/ Onshore Recruitment Database)
Share this news with friends!!!