Edo University Iyamho, located in Etsako Central in the central of Edo North, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Position: Lecturer II
College: Medical Sciences
* Candidates must be registrable with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and hold Ph.D. in Nursing Science from a recognized University, with at least eight (8) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least 2 years as a Senior Lecturer.
* Candidates must possess scholarly publications in both local and international journals as a proof of being specialist in core areas of departmental fields of study and membership of Professional bodies where required.
* A candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience
* Computer literacy and ability to teach using Multi Media is mandatory
Salary and Allowance
* Salaries and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
* As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the University.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
* When the page opens, Click on "Academic Staff Application" and click on "Continue"
* Candidates who have applied before need not reapply
Share this job with friends!!!