The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) was established in 1999 to train medical and allied professionals. The College started with training of medical students leading to the award of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB;BS) Degree and expanded to other programmes such as Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN.Sc), Bachelor of Science, Physiology (B.Sc. Physiology)and postgraduate programmes in Physiology, Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry and Public Health.
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the academic position below:
Position: Senior Lecturer - CONUASS 05
Faculty: Clinical Sciences
• A good Honours Degree in the area of specialty with a Higher Degree such as a Doctorate, or where applicable holders of MB;BS Degree with Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College or equivalent qualification.
• Must have at least three (3) years of teaching experience as Lecturer I where applicable or Ph.D with Six (6) years Post-Doctoral qualification experience in teaching/research in the University.
• Must exhibit demonstrable research capability through scholarly publications in reputable journals AND
• Must possess reasonable administrative experience and demonstrate ability to provide academic leadership.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed Applications which should include photocopies of Credentials (O' Level Result Inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
• Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
• Place and Date of Birth
• State of Origin
• Permanent Address
• Current Postal Address
• Marital Status
• Number and Ages of Children
• Academic/Professional QUALIFICATION (with Dates and Institutions)
• Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
• Current Research
• List of Publications
• Other activities outside current employment
• Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
• Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
• Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50:00) stamp on each. All Applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
P. M. B. 0001,
Lagos State University,
Post Office, Ojo.
Submitted with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University College of Medicine,
Share this job with friends!!!