**PAEDIATRIC NURSING OFFICER VACANCIES AT THE LIMI HOSPITAL, ABUJA.**
The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
Vacancies currently exist for Licensed Paediatric Nursing Officer(s) for the following position(s):
1. PAEDIATRIC NURSING OFFICER(S) (FULL TIME)
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Paediatric Nursing Officer(s) with relevant working experience.
Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general of nursing and paediatric care, valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem solving abilities while being able to work in a team. Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is compulsory.
- Provision of quality counsel and education to parents/relatives of paediatric patients on how to minimise the impact of a disease condition on a child’s health in line with world best practices in paediatric care and general nursing care
- Medical care of inpatients including neonates and management of cases that are related to Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Assists the Nurse Manager and other nurses in delivering high quality, patient focused care for individuals in the paediatric service within the outpatient department and activity within general OPD as required
- Caring for the physical, social and emotional health of children from birth
- Responsible for the assessment of patient care needs, and the planning, implementation and evaluation of care in the ward/department, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To assist nurses and doctors in delivery of clinical governance responsibilities
- Call upon specialist and consultants where required and any other duties as may be assigned
- Participation in Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
HOW TO APPLY
Send an application letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to [email protected]