Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited - An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State
Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
* Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
* Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
* Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
* Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
* Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
* Provide instant medical care in emergencies
* Assist surgeons during operations
* Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
* Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients.
* Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Qualifications and Skills
* Proven experience as a registered nurse
* Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
* Excellent knowledge of emergency care
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Responsible and compassionate
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
* B.Sc or other diploma from a Nursing program
* Valid nursing license.
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions:
* An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
* A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
* Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’)
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Application Deadline Date:
22nd June, 2018
Share this job with friends!!!