Reddington Hospital is a leading Multi-Specialist Hospital in Nigeria and now seek applications from suitable and competent candidates for the following position due to continued expansion. Such candidates should have the required vision as there will be opportunities for professional development.
· Examining and monitoring pregnant women.
· Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to women and their partners.
· Recording the vital signs (temperature, pulse respiration) and keeping accurate records of the observations made.
· Caring for and assisting women in labour.
· Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour.
· Monitoring the foetus during labour.
· Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death.
· Providing primary and specialty health care for women, including conducting Physical exams and diagnosing, treating, and managing medical conditions.
· Counseling and educating patients.
· Providing newborn care for the first 28 days.
· Providing support through peri-menopause and menopause.
· Providing pregnancy care by monitoring the health of the mother-to-be and her unborn baby.
· Provide education, counseling, and prenatal care individualized to each woman.
· Assist during labor and delivery.
· Provide follow-up care for mom and baby after delivery, including advice on issues such as breastfeeding
· Provides direct prenatal, intra-partum, postpartum and/or well women patient services and primary care