National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives Zone C in Collaboration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Present its Annual Zonal Scientific Conference.
THEME: The role of Nursing in Leading and Advancing Global Health.
1. Nursing Education reforms: How far, So far?
2. Technology and Nursing practice
3. Transforming Health care through quality clinical practice
4. Understanding live experiences to advance Nursing
5. Nursing research a tool for Advancing Nursing
6. Nursing governance and management practices
7. Decision and Policy making in Health Care: The role of the Nurse
8. Exploring latest innovations and advances in nursing practice
9. Mentorship: A tool for Advancing Nursing.
10.Transforming Nursing through Education
DATE: 23rd - 27th July 2018
TIME: 9:00am Daily
VENUE: Plot 6 Alexander Ogun Street Opp Palm Garden, Evbuoriara Sapele Road, Benin City, Edo state.
CONFERENCE FEE: #15,000.
BANK: Access Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Nannm Edo state.
ACCOUNT NO: 0022074012.
The Conference attracts three Credit Units (3CU) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
For more enquiries: 08023640944, 08023006960, 08066101538
Share this news with friends!!!