The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) was established in 1999 to train medical and allied professionals. The College started with training of medical students leading to the award of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB;BS) Degree and expanded to other programmes such as Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN.Sc), Bachelor of Science, Physiology (B.Sc. Physiology)and postgraduate programmes in Physiology, Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry and Public Health.
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the academic position below:
Position: Associate Professor - CONUASS 06
Faculty: Clinical Sciences
• Candidates for the position of Associate Professor must demonstrate clear evidence of scholarship through considerable academic publications in the specialty; and as well have at least Seven (7) years Post-Doctoral qualification experience in Teaching/Research in a University.
• Candidates should have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi-disciplinary research, ability to provide academic leadership, in addition to reasonable administrative experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed Applications which should include photocopies of Credentials (O' Level Result Inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
• Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
• Place and Date of Birth
• State of Origin
• Permanent Address
• Current Postal Address
• Marital Status
• Number and Ages of Children
• Academic/Professional QUALIFICATION (with Dates and Institutions)
• Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
• Current Research
• List of Publications
• Other activities outside current employment
• Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
• Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
• Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50:00) stamp on each. All Applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
P. M. B. 0001,
Lagos State University,
Post Office, Ojo.
Submitted with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University College of Medicine,
Share this job with friends!!!