Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Position: Case Manager
* To ensure specific cases are managed in order to receive the best outcome
* To facilitate the process of pre-authorisations and authorisations between the provider and the scheme and to give feedback to the relevant party concerned
* To resolve all queries from providers and members on specific cases and within the agreed SLA
* To vet specific case requests from providers and members to ensure that the treatment is cost effective and in line with best practice
* To ensure ongoing case management (including hospital visits) of high risk members and specific hospital cases
* To advise members on individual benefits and how to best utilize these benefits
* To adhere to and live the organizational values.
* Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife or possess B.Sc. Nursing with valid license.
* Candidate must have a minimum of Credit or Second Class Upper Division and additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
* Candidate must have minimum of 2 years clinical experience and experience in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage
* Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules
* Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
* Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages
* Good organizational and planning capabilities
* Presentation Skills
* Conflict Management
* Interpersonal Skills
* Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
* Decision Making skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
* Working with people
* Must be a good collaborator/Team player
Method of Application
Share this job with friends!!!