Job title: Remote Site Nurse
Reporting To: COO / Medical Officer in Charge
Department: CRI Assist – Site Clinics
Location: Kwara State
Overall purpose of the job: Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems as assigned by CRI following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from CRI Senior Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor.
Provide primary healthcare to CRI Clients within Clinical Environment during sick call hours and while on-call.
Provide emergency healthcare to CRI Clients during sick call hours and while on-call.
Assist in other functions, both administrative and medical, as assigned.
Perform as part of safety committee member on site.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI and contracting company including but limited to:
o Company Policy and Procedures
o Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
o HSE Policy and Procedures
o Operational Policy and Procedures
· Provide routine and emergent medical care during established working hours via clinic, ambulance, and mobile health services.
o Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment, History of Complaints, Correct Treatment
o Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints, Correct Treatment
· Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
· Assist with other duties as assigned, such as auditing of medical facilities, case management, claims investigation and fraud review, on-site medical examination, administrative duties, telemedicine, and health information gathering.
· Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
· Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
o First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Key Performance Indicators
· Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
· Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam.
· Registered Nurse, BsC Preferred
· 3-4 years’ experience as a Nurse in a Remote Environment
· Family Health / Emergency Response / Ambulance Experience preferred
· Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software, expert in Email and Computer skills
· Training in BLS, ACLS, PALS, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. preferred
· Primary Focus on Customer Service
· Positive/outgoing attitude
· Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should send their CVs to the email: [email protected]