The Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) is owned by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit (Spiritans), Province of Nigeria South East. The Congregation is an International Religious Order in the Catholic Church founded in France on May 27, 1703. The members of this Religious Order began their educational and evangelization work in Nigeria in 1885. The name of the University is inspired by the charisms of the Holy Spirit who is Spirit of Knowledge, Understanding, Wisdom and Fortitude. The University was approved by Federal Executive Council of Nigeria on the 6th of December 2017 and issued with a licence to operate as a Private University on the 19th of December 2017.
Location: Abia State
* For applicants for the position of Senior Nurse, the level of education of a Matron, membership of Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are required, but with 5 years’ working experience.
Conditions of Service
* Conditions of service and salary scales are negotiable and in accordance with spiritan university, nneochi: conditions of service handbook (2018).
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
* Full Name: Surname, (underlined) First, Middle
* Date of Birth
* Gender and Marital Status
* Number and Ages of Children
* E-mail address and Mobile Phone Number(s)
* Postal and Permanent Home Addresses
* LGA, State and Nationality
* Schools attended and Qualifications obtained with dates formatted properly
* Academic Experience
* Languages and ICT skills
* Publications. (When listing publications include locations (i.e. country) of the journals, percentage contribution in publications and multiple-authorship should be clearly indicated).
* Other Professional Experience(s)
* Conferences and Seminars Attended
* Selected Prizes and Scholarships
* Positions held with dates
* Membership of Professional Bodies
* Names and Addresses, Email and Mobile Phone Numbers of Three (3) Referees.
Applicants are expected to request the referees to forward a 1000-word report under confidential cover directly to the "Registrar" through the address below. The Referees should also be informed to indicate the positions and Departments applied for by their candidates.
All Application should be submitted marked “Confidential” and sealed in a manila envelope marked “Post of University Librarian of Library” to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Spiritan University Nneochi,
P.M.B. 10, Ngodo-Isuochi,
* Applicants are requested to indicate in their applications the position applied for and the relevant Department.
* Only short listed applicants that followed the guidelines, meet our minimum requirements and have completed their National Youth Service Corps shall be contacted for further discussions and interview.
Share this job with friends!!!