Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Req ID: 1339
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
* Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary.
* Take directives from the Medical Officer and /or Manager Nursing Services on the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
* Ready to work both day and night shifts
* Maintain accurate MEDICAL records of all activities and produce reports and statistics periodically as may be required.
* Maintain a log of daily consultations, hospitalization and transfer to retainer hospitals.
* Nurse - Must hold a recognized Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
* Additional qualification in Paediatric and Emergency Nursing will be an added advantage
* Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must in addition, posses a valid licence.
* 10 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in any one or 2 of the following areas in a reputable hospital; Accident and emergency, intensive care unit, operating theatre, Medical or Surgical wards and paediatrics.
* Basic computer knowledge with emphasis on MS Word and MS Excel packages.
* Nursing, Pharmacist, HSE, B.Sc, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this job with friends!!!