Echo-Scan Services Limited - We are a pioneer provider of affordable, best-in-class diagnostic medical services in Nigeria. Founded in 1998, our services support hundreds of health professionals and some of the largest organizations in the Country by delivering high quality care and trusted results through our suite of laboratory, radiology and other imaging solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
* As a Nurse in one of our facilities, you will be responsible for attending to customers/patient inquiries and assisting in the delivery of high quality care and support smooth operational flow by efficiently and professionally performing various front desk and clinical duties as needed.
You will be responsible for:
* Welcoming customers & patients promptly, warmly and professionally as they come into the Facility or Branch.
* Quickly and efficiently address patient queries by relaying needed information (wait times, payment processes, test information, pre-investigation instructions etc.) in a pleasant & professional manner.
* Keeping patient appointments on schedule
* Tracking and obtaining customers/patients’ results; may communicate, explain or provide additional information with regards to lab and imaging test results, either verbally or in writing as directed or required.
* Provide information to potential and returning clients about current products and services of the Company
* A Registered Nurse with a B.Sc in Nursing and 1-2 years’ post-graduate practical nursing experience
* A good communicator who can quickly understand patients’ needs and provide them with the help and/or information they need, calmly and promptly
* Computer literate: Able to use Email, Microsoft Word & Excel and various administrative software effectively
* Patient and sympathetic: Able to manage and tolerate stress and other people’s emotions in a professional manner
* A positive personality, organized and detail-oriented with good customer service & communication skills, a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume detailing their career experience and a Cover Letter explaining why they would be a great fit to: HR@echo-scan.com
Share this job with friends!!!