INTERSOS is an independent non-profit humanitarian organization that assist the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity ,justice, human dignity, equality of rights and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable and unprotected people. INTERSOS is looking for the following competent candidates for the positions below based in different locations of Borno state, Nigeria.
Locations: Ngala, Bama, Dikwa
* The Health, Nutrition and WASH team is responsible for provide life-saving services in hard-to- reach areas in Borno State, developing immediate care and treatment, constant interaction with the Community, hygiene promotion campagnis, health promotion
* Bachelor or Diploma (2-3years) degree in Midwifery with a valid practice license from Nigeria Ministry of Health
Skills & Knowledge
* Have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Be approachable, diplomatic and able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
* Good leadership skills and a team player.
* Be computer literate including Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel).
* Possess excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
* Be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
* Hausa language will be an advantage.
6th May, 2018
Method of Application
Share this job with friends!!!