Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school for 18-Months Course.
ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF POST BASIC PSYCHIATRIC / MENTAL HEALTH NURSING FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Interested candidates must be registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience with a valid current license and must possess five (5) Credits at O'Level in the following Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Combination of results should not be more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
• Payment of non refundable fee of N10,500 (ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) should be paid to any bank. Log on to www.remita.net
• Click on payment to Federal Government Agency. Type Federal Neuro - Psychiatric Hospital Yaba, on MDA, select service / purpose chose Form, then complete the rest of the page and generate RRR Number for payment to any commercial bank for payment.
• Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant's passport on the left hand corner.
• Collect the admission form from the School of Post Basic Psychiatric I Mental Health Nursing.
• Submit completed application form with photocopies of relevant documents (including credentials, photocopy of receipt, and application letter) in a big brown envelope on or before the closing date.
• The sale and submission of application forms will close on the 23rd May, 2018.
• Course fee: Details will be provided on Admission.
• Qualifying Examination Date: 24th May, 2018
• Time: 10:00am. Prompt
• Venue: School of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagos.
Applicants should bring along writing material and original receipt and examination slip with the certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
Forfurther enquires please contact:
School of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing,
Phone No: 08023119720
DDNE / HEAD OF SCHOOL
FOR: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
FEDERAL NEURO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, YABA.
Share this news with friends!!!