The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Applications are currently invited to fill the position below:
Positon: Staff Nursing Officer - GL.08
• Supervising junior staff. Assisting in the control of communicable diseases and eradication of infections by way of immunization.
• Maintaining accurate health records for statistical data.
• Candidate must possess a recognized BSc. Nursing plus the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) plus at least two years post registration cognate experience.
• All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to work in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Application Closing Date
Midnight on 4th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submitted to http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
• Only online Applications are acceptable.
• Please note that there is no financial attachment to the advertisement.
• For further details, please contact the following number: 07017212500, 08173640503, 07087288331 and 08173640380
Share this job with friends!!!