The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Applications are currently invited to fill the position below:
Positon: Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife - GL.07
Location: Lagos State
• Undertaking nursing care of patients in the Local Government Health Institutions.
• Assisting Doctors in the operating theatres and other Departments in the Local Government Health Institutions.
• Feeding patients and undertaking laundry care as well as other duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess the NRN or the NRM or their equivalent and must have been duly registered with the Nursing & Midwife Council of Nigeria (NMCN) or the Midwives Board of Nigeria plus at least two years post- qualification cognate experience.
• All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Application Closing Date
Midnight on 4th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submitted to http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
• Only online Applications are acceptable.
• Please note that there is no financial attachment to the advertisement.
• For further details, please contact the following number: 07017212500, 08173640503, 07087288331 and 08173640380
Share this job with friends!!!