Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities, for its 2018 Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institution.
Applications are invited for:
Nigeria LNG Limited Under-Graduate Scholarship Award 2018
Criteria For Award
• Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting.
• Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
• Be a Full-Time Year-One student of any of the Nigerian Universities
• Not be on any other Scholarship Award
• Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
• Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu,
• Click on Scholarship and then select Under-Graduate Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
• Passport sized photographs
• WASC or NECO result
• JAMB result
• University admission letter
• University student ID card
• LGA Letter of identification
18th May, 2018.
• Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
Application will be disqualified:
• For incomplete attachments
• Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
Share this news with friends!!!