We are a charity organization with a focus on improving breast and cervical cancer through prevention, early detection treatment and survivorship services in Nigeria. We provide cancer information and screening services to the public. As well as counselling and clinical services to cancer patients.
The job/role is that of a Community Nurse who will lead the screening and survivorship unit. The Nurse has to be passionate about cancer, and is looking to make a real difference in the local community the company is situated in. The ideal candidate would:
- Must be vast in breast and cervical cancer screening.
- Be able to analysis result of screening and coordinate the next line of action appropriately.
- Be able to undertake counselling and explain procedure and results to clients.
- Ensure safety of clients and quality of procedures.
The ideal candidate would also be:
- Fluent in spoken and written English and other local languages
- Have good communication skills and relay information appropriately to patients.
- Have good people and crisis management skill.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise task appropriately.
- Have good record keeping skills.
- Must be operationally efficient
- Must have marketing skill
- Treat with discretion all confidential and all other information requiring protection, and avoid disclosure to any unauthorised person.
For more details and enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions: Interested candidates should send their CV and a 1 page cover letter to the above email using the subject: “Community Nurse before the 21st of April, 2018”.
Share this job with friends!!!