Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing (PHS) is a specialist healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook on the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organization. We operate as an employment Business providing temporary locum staffing needs to employers and also as an employment agency providing permanent and fixed term contract assignments.
Position: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NCIU) Nurses
* Providing critical and around-the-clock care to premature and sick newborns.
* NICU RNs work as a team member with other nurse practitioners and physicians to ensure that a newborn's critical care treatment is secure.
* Administering medications, monitoring vital signs and providing vital nutrients to newborns.
* Ensuring that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
* Keeping, maintaining and updating records of the patient's care.
* NICU RNs communicate with and educate parents on day-to-day operations as well as home-care procedures.
* Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing.
* NICU RNs should also be certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
* Minimum of three (3) years work experience
27th April, 2018
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to [email protected] using the Job title and ID as the subject of the mail or apply directly on the website www.phs.com.ng
Share this job with friends!!!