Irrua Specialist Hospital Irrua Edo State Admission into full time post basic Nursing programme for 2018/2019 Academic Session
a. Perioperative Nursing Programme
b. Paediatric Nursing Programme
2. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must possess the following:
• The West African School Certificate/GCE/NECO with Five (5) credit passes, obtained in not more than two seating's, which include: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
• Must be a qualified Nurse, duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
3. DURATION OF COURSE: 12 Months.
4. ACCOMODATION DURING THE TRAINING: Accommodation is limited and is on first come first serve basis.
5. METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Request for application must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, Government Single Treasury Account (Remitta) Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
• Log on to WWW.Remitta.Net
• Click on pay Federal Government Agency.
• Generate Remitta Reference Code (RRR).
• Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms with RRR code.
6. CLOSING DATE:
All application forms should be returned to HOD: Nursing Education Office on or before 3rd August, 2018.
7. EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME:
• Perioperative Nursing Programme - 6th August, 2018 (8am)
• Paediatrics Nursing Programme - 7th August, 2018 (8am)
8. Candidates shall be responsible for transportation, accommodation and feeding during the interview/examination.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual or other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so at his or her own risk.
Mr. Iduene NewWorld
HOD: Nursing Education.
Share this news with friends!!!