If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country, requires for immediate employment the position below:
Position: Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
• Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation.
Candidate must possess the following:
• Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
• Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
• Not more than 40 years
• Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence; Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules; Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
• Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
1st May, 2018
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable References, attaching all Credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected]
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
• Only applicants with HMO experience should apply and will be considered.
• Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Share this job with friends!!!