The American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn how to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency responders or healthcare professionals take over. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use.
Intended for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting
Content and Modules
• Describe the key steps in first aid
• Describe the assessment and first aid actions for the following life-threatening conditions: heart attack, difficulty breathing, choking, severe bleeding, shock, and stroke
• Use an epinephrine pen
• Control bleeding and bandaging
• Describe how to find information on preventing illness and injury
• Recognize the legal questions that apply to first aid rescuers
• Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
• Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
• Optional modules: Child and Infant CPR
• Optional written exam
Course Format and Exam
In the Instructor-led format, students participate in video – based lessons and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor to complete the First Aid, CPR and AED skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam in class.
Course Completion Card Type
AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card is valid for 2 years.
SCHEDULED COURSE VENUES:
1. Lagos State:
VENUE: Renal Dialysis Center, 19B Adeboye Solanke Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja
2. Rivers State:
VENUE: National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) House, by Sansun Hotel, Off ordinance Junction, Transamadi
| || PORTHARCOURT || LAGOS |
| JANUARY || || |
| FEBRUARY || 9th - 10th || |
| MARCH || 23rd - 24th || 23rd - 24th |
| APRIL || 27th - 28th || |
| MAY || 11th - 12th || 4th - 5th |
| JUNE || 22nd - 23rd || |
| JULY || 27th - 28th || 6th - 7th |
| AUGUST || 10th - 11th || |
| SEPTEMBER || 21st - 22nd || 31st - 1st |
| OCTOBER || 26th - 27th || |
| NOVEMBER || 9th - 10th || 2nd - 3rd |
| DECEMBER || 7th - 8th || |
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION:
1. Visit your bank and make payments using these details: Medical World Nigeria, 1019741168, United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2. Return to this page after making payment and click 'PAY AT THE BANK' to complete course registration
3. Enter your Full name, Teller number, GSM number, State where you would be attending the class, Email Address and click SUBMIT
ENQUIRIES: 08105233399, 08035091993 or Email email@example.com
1. MINIMUM CLASS SIZE IS 9 STUDENTS; MEDICALWORLD NIGERIA RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESCHEDULE A CLASS TO THE NEXT TWO SCHEDULED DATES IF THE CLASS SIZE IS NOT REACHED.
2. Students are encouraged to register and receive training manuals prior training date
3. We issue same day certifications
4. Register using your Full names as you would want it to appear on the certificates
5. Course is internationally certified by the American Heart Association
6. We offer In-house/ On-site training on request and at your convenience for a minimum of 9 students
Share this news with friends!!!