Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the position below:
Position: Staff Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)
Responsibilities and Attributes
• Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation; Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence; Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules; Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
Candidate must possess the following:
• Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
• Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
• Age: Not more than 40 years
• Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and
Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
• Only applicants with HMO experience should apply and will be considered.
• Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Share this job with friends!!!