Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Course builds on the foundation of Basic Life Support (BLS), emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. The hands-on instruction and simulated cases in this advanced course are designed to help enhance their skills in the recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
| Month || Portharcourt || Lagos |
| April || 13 -14 || 13 -14 |
| June || 8 -9 || 8 -9 |
| August || 10 -11 || 10 -11 |
| October || 12 -13 || 12 -13 |
| December || 7 -8 || 7 -8 |
| || || |
1. American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) ACLS Certification: N65,000 OR
2. American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS Certification: N85,000
LAGOS: Renal dialysis Center, 19B adeboye Solanke Street, off Allen avenue, ikeja
PORTHARCOURT: National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) House, By sasun Hotel, Off ordinance Junction, Transamadi, Port Harcourt
ACCOUNT NAME: Medicalworld Nigeria
BANK: U.B.A (1019741168)
1. Minimum Class size is 9 Students, We reserve the right to move class to the next scheduled date if the class size is not reached.
2. Students must receive training manuals a minimum of two weeks prior training date
3. Registered students must send their full names as would be preferred on the certificates via email to email@example.com or SMS 081052333995.
4. NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT FOR A CLASS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
We offer in-house/ on-site training on request for a minimum of 10 students
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 08105233399
Share this news with friends!!!