Reddington Hospital is a leading Multi-Specialist Hospital in Nigeria and now seek applications from suitable and competent candidates for the following position due to continued expansion. Such candidates should have the required vision as there will be opportunities for professional development.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the following positions at Reddington Hospital, an internationally quality accredited facility:
· General observation of clients e.g. vitals, check weight, assess patients generally (pre and post dialysis) and attend to complains from patients and relatives.
· Preparation of machines, water bath, setting of tables ready for patients
· Informing and updating the Nephrologist of patient’s laboratory results for prompt implementation of changes.
· Attend to patient’s needs while on machine
· Sterilization of machines after each use
· Monitor sugar levels and take quick action as the need arises
· Monitor vital signs according to patient’s condition (1/4 hourly, 1/2 hourly or hourly) for prompt attention.
. Educate patients and relatives on renal diet, hygiene, exercise, fluid intakes etc.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply to:
Share this job with friends!!!