The Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria (NMCN) had on the 9th of February 2018 written to and congratulated schools which had made a 100% consecutively in 3 seperate council exam sittings
The Letter title "EXCELLENCE PERFORMANCE IN PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL NURSES - NOVEMBER 2016, MAY 2017 AND NOVEMBER 2017" and signed by the Secretary General/Registra Alh Faruk Umar Abubakar read:
The Board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at its 43rd General meeting observed that your school has recorded 100% success consecutively in the Professional Examination for General Nurses in November 2016, May 2017 and November 2017 respectively.
Based on the above, the Board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria has directed to extend its commendation to your school for this remarkable achievement and also urge your school to keep it up.
Thank you for your cooperation in Promoting and Maintaining Excellence in Nursing Education and Practice.
The schools are:
1. NAUTH, Nnewi, Anambra State
2. Iyi- Enu, Ogidi, Anambra State
3. Bauchi, Bauchi State
4. UITH, Ilorin, Kwara State
5. LUTH, Idi-Araba, Lagos State
While the others were congratulated on their excellent performance in the November 2017 General Nurses Examination:
6. School of Nursing Tombia, Bayelsa State
7 School of Nursing Mkar Benue State
8. Department of Nursing DELSU Delta State
9. Department of Nursing UNIBEN Edo State
10. School of Nursig UBTH Benin Edo State
11. School of Nursing EKSUTH Ado Ekiti
12. School of Nursing FMC Ido Ekiti
13, School of Nursing BSH Nsukka
14. School of Nursing Mbano Imo State
15. School of Nursing Kano
16. School of Nursing Okeode, Ilorin
17. School of Nursing Lantero Ogun State
18. School of Nursing Ijebu Ode Ogun State
19. School of Nursing W.G.H Ilesa, Osun State
20. School of Nursing UCH Ibadan
21. School of Nursing BMC Saki Oyo State
22. School of Nursing Damaturu Yobe State
23. School of Nursing Gusau Zamfara State
From all of us here at Nursingworld Nigeria, we also join in saying congratulations and a job well done
UPDATE: The Story Has Been Updated To Reflect All The 23 Schools
Share this news with friends!!!