Immediate opening for an event manager with experience in international meetings, ideally with an NGO. As ICN implements its regional strategy and activities, many exciting opportunities will be taking place in the coming months in which the successful candidate will be closely involved. Also, we are on the verge of starting the logistical and operational planning of the biennial congress that will take place in Singapore in June 2019. This event, taking place over 11 days attracted over 8000 participants in 2017.
The position is a part-time job at 80% (negotiable), open for individuals who have the following core competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in organising large, complex international events
- Strong skills in project management a must
- Proven track record in negotiation and sponsorship management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Team player and high ability to operate autonomously
- Available for occasional travel abroad
To apply or for any questions please contact Neil Kirkman on +41 22 908 0100 or [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your motivational letter as well as your CV.
Share this job with friends!!!