Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is a healthcare company head quartered in Port Harcourt. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Position: Chief Matron
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
• The Chief Matron shall be responsible for the direction, organization and strategic planning of the nursing unit within a hospital or other healthcare facility.
• He/she is involved in assessing, evaluating and setting nursing care standards and objectives for the organization.
• In addition to overseeing the operations of the nursing unit, Chief Matron provide leadership and supervision to their direct reports, including nurse managers and the nursing staff.
• Plan the staffing budget and recruitment
• Ensure that nursing care meets regulatory standards
• Review and approve nursing policies and procedures
• Evaluate nursing staff performance
• Collaborate with nursing staff, upper management and external agencies in the coordination of patient care
• Train nursing management staff and coordinate educational programs for patients and their families
• Facilitate meetings with medical staff from other departments
• Ensure that nursing care medical services are meeting patient needs
• Implement quality assurance systems
• Develop new patient care programs
• Man Specification
• A Degree in Nursing.
• Minimum of 15 years' work experience.
• Proven experience as a Chief Matron or relevant role
• Proven ability to manage and evaluate nursing staff
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in multi-tasking and handling stressful situations
• Talent for negotiation and collaboration
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Share this job with friends!!!