CRI is expanding our network of Registered Nurses throughout Nigeria to provide services to CRI Assistance clients. Initial service will be locum/based on call out with potential for full-time position in the future based on need. Services include home nursing services, claims investigations, medical information gathering, medical facility auditing and review, etc.
Job title: Network Registered Nurse
Reporting To: Senior Physician – Network Manager
Department: CRI Assist
Location: All Nigeria
Overall purpose of the job: Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems as assigned by CRI following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from CRI Senior Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor.
Perform routine home visits of CRI Clients in Various Locations throughout Nigeria
Assist in other functions based on location of practice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI and contracting company including but limited to:
o Company Policy and Procedures
o Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
o HSE Policy and Procedures
o Operational Policy and Procedures
· Provide routine and emergent medical care during established working hours via clinic, ambulance, and mobile clinic.
o Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment, History of Complaints, Correct Treatment
o Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints, Correct Treatment
· Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
· Assist with other duties as assigned, such as auditing of medical facilities, case management, claims investigation and fraud review, and health information gathering.
· Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
· Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
o First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Key Performance Indicators
· Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
· Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam
· Registered Nurse
· 2-3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
· Family Health / Emergency Response/Ambulance Experience preferred
· Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software, expert in Email and Computer skills
· Training in BLS, ACLS, PALS, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. preferred
· Primary Focus on Customer Service
· Positive/outgoing attitude
· Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
Method of application: