This is to inform you that the Board of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at its 42" General meeting held on 30th October, 2017 has approved the following for the purpose of registration as Nurse Educators.
1. Diploma in Nursing Education (DNE) from Nurse Tutors' Programme of the Federal Ministry of Health.
2. Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE).
5. MSc Nursing Education from accredited Departmentvf Nursing of approved universities.
In view of the above, all those who acquired the above qualifications from accredited institutions in Nigeria are encouraged to register with the Council as Educators.
Margaret C. Eze (Mrs)
Direct Nursing Education/ HOD For: Secretary General/ Registrar.
Share this news with friends!!!