The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Reader - CONUASS 06
College: Health Science
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
Department: Nursing Science
Area of Specialization: Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing/Medical Surgical Nursing/Maternal and Child Health Nursing
• Candidates applying for this should possess Bachelor Degree in Nursing Science with not less than Second Class Lower Division, Master of Science in Nursing (with Thesis) and PhD in Nursing.
• He/She must be registered as a Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse with th Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
• He/She must possess Academic experience between 8 and 10 years in a university environment with specialization in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing/Medical Surgical Nursing/Maternal and Child Health Nursing.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
• Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
• Post Applied for.
• Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
• State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
• Permanent Home Address.
• Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
• Marital Status.
• Number of Children and their Ages.
• Institutions attended with dates.
• Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
• Work Experience with dates.
• Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
• Research interests and activities
• Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
• Professional accomplishment.
• Publications with date.
• Service to national and international bodies.
• Extra Curricular Activities.
• Any physical challenge?
• Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
For the attention of "Director of Personnel Affairs"
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their Application and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: email@example.com
• Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar.
• The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
• Only the applications of Candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.
Share this job with friends!!!