The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Nursing Officer I (Anesthesia)
Unit: Medical and Health Service
• Candidate applying for the position of Nurse Anesthesia must possess Registered Nursing License (RN), Certificate Registered Nurse Anesthetist and at least 3-5 years working experience as a Nurse Anesthetist.
• He/She must possess current Practicing License. B.NSc will be an added advantage.
CONTISS 08 (N1,258,653 - N1,866,314).
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
• Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
• Post Applied for.
• Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
• State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
• Permanent Home Address.
• Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
• Marital Status.
• Number of Children and their Ages.
• Institutions attended with dates.
• Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
• Work Experience with dates.
• Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
• Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
• Professional accomplishment.
• Service to national and international bodies.
• Extra Curricular Activities.
• Any physical challenge?
• Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
For the attention of "Director of Personnel Affairs"
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their Application and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar.
• The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
• Only the applications of Candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.
Share this job with friends!!!