1. Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records of Patients (outpatient and inpatient).
2. Record Patients medical information and vital signs.
3. Prepare patients and assist with examination, procedures & treatment.
4. Sterilise instruments, equipment’s and supplies and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained in places necessary e.g. Theatre, consulting room etc.
5. Administration of right drugs, and dosage to the right patient through the right route at the right time.
6. Assist with patient personal and environmental hygiene.
7. Introduction of Strategic plans to enhance effective hospital routine (SOP’S & Nursing care plan).
8. Ensure rooms are prepared and checked when necessary.
9. Scrubbing and assisting in theatre and office procedures.
Only applicants available for immediate employment
Send Cv to email@example.com
1-2years Work Experience
2 slots available ( Lekki & Surulere branch respectively)
Please indicate in subject the branch you are applying to.