Adcem Healthcare is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We therefore invite application from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Position: Application Specialist
Job Eligibilty Requirements:
• Good honours degree in Nursing or NRN/SRN Certificate plus registration with NMCN,
• 5 years post-qualification experience in Nursing profession
• .Relevant experience in Nephrology Nursing would be an added advantage.
• Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound knowledge in nursing, training, patient communication skills, while being able to work in a team. He/She must have strong interest for research and knowlegde/capacity building.
• Develop coordinate and deliver product training
• Monitor customer installations to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• Improve customer satisfaction and retention through continuing customer education
• Support trade shows by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Provide structured in - house training for the team.
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
• Supervising and managing the overall performance of the technical team
• Be in charge of all Medcomp activities
• Be in charge of the Renal Resource Centres
• Develop PowerPoint Slides for Presentation
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates for this position should send application letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 18TH OCTOBER, 2017*