Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives.
- Do you need to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to act in an emergency?
- Do you have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements
- Do you need to stay up to date with current and correct first aid treatment guidelines?
- Do you seek to start a career pathway into the health profession, HSE Field, Engineering Field as a safety officer
- Do you need need first aid training and international certification as a Designated first aider (DFA)?
- Do you dream of working with Multinational companies?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then the American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Course is right for you!
Nursingworld Nigeria in collaboration with Rescue CPR & First Aid training South africa is organizing the American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Course. This international certification provides first responders with trainings in basic first aid and CPR AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) procedures - including the first aid skills recommended by OSHA.
The American Heart Association (AHA) First Aid, CPR & AED Course is a one day course and covers:
- First Aid basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Adult CPR, AED
- Child CPR, AED
- Infant CPR
- Adult, Child and infant Choking
The course fee is listed below and covers AHA Course materials, lunch and certifications. Students must register and receive the prescribed training manual prior to the course in order to prepare and benefit maximally from the course. Manuals are to be collected from training venue on presentation and submission of bank payment teller.
. AHA First Aid CPR AED Course:
Certification: On successful completion, each candidate receives same day An internationally recognised, American Heart Association First aid, CPR and AED License and a Medicalworld Certificate of Attendance.
ACCOUNT NAME: Medicalworld Nigeria
BANKER: U.B.A, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1019741168
VENUE: Garki Hospital Conference Hall, Area 8, Abuja
VENUE: Nursingworld Nigeria Training center, National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives Secretariat, By sansul Hotel, Off ordinance Junction, Transamadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
VENUE: Renal Dialysis Center, 19B adeboye solanke Street, off allen avenue,
Ikeja , Lagos State.
For further enquiries: Call 08105233399 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this news with friends!!!