Professional Association of Public Health Nurses of Nigeria (PAPHNON) 29th Annual National Scientific Conference & General Meeting Kaduna 2017
Theme: Promoting the Nealth and Wellbeing of the Family
• Good mental health of a girl child: A prerequisite to family stability
• Quality reproductive care: A roadmap to the reduction of maternal morbidity and mortality in Nigeria
• Prevention of under 5 deaths in the community: The role of public health nurses.
Date: 23rd - 27th October, 2017
Venus: School of Post Graduate Studies, Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria
* Early registration commences from 1st August 2017 to 29th Septembers 2017
* Late registration is from 30th September 2017 to 23rd October 2017.
Early registration N20,000.00
Late registration N25,000.00
Registration fees can be paid to this account
Account Name: Professional Association Bank: Ecobank No: 3502009613
Come with your teller to the venue.
LOC/State Chapter Chairman
Mrs. M. Abubakar
+234 806 621 3725
Feel free to contact us through: Chairman, Scientific committee Dr. Addakano B. Umar Tel: +234 803 678 6694
+234 806 621 3725, +234 703 558 7283, +234 803 291 6542
Participation in the conference is open to all members and non-members of PAPHNON. There is no limitation on the area of interest provided that it falls within the context of the theme of the conference.
The conference will feature plenary sessions, poster presentation, scientific sessions and annual general meeting of the association.
Organization of the Manuscript:
Manuscripts for presentation should be arranged in the following sequence: Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
Format for Submission of Articles:
Submission of articles should be as follows:
1. Title of the paper
2. Name(s) and address(s) of author(s)
3. Name of author who will present the paper
4. Name(s) and address(es) of the person to whom correspondences should be addressed.
5. Abstract should not be more than 300 words including the Title, Background, Methods, Result, Conclusion (for research papers) or Title, Objectives, Body, Conclusion (for essay papers)
6. Keywords that convey the subject of the paper should not be more than 7 words and should be written below the abstract.
7. Electronic version of the abstract should be typed and single-spaced on Microsoft word format and sent to this email address: email@example.com
8. Please adhere strictly to the APA format for citation and reference.
Deadline for submission:
The deadline for acceptance of abstracts is 29th September, 2017
Share this news with friends!!!