Pharmacists under the aegis of the Association of Hospital and Administrative Pharmacists of Nigeria (AHAPN)
1. Government approval for the West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacists with circular. (Consultancy status for pharmacists)
2. CONHESS Salary Adjustment as was done for medical doctors.
3. Payment of all arrears: Call duty relativity arrears, promotion arrears, shortfall arrears, others
4. Entry point of Pharm. D. (6 year programme) to be CONHESs 11.
5. Removal of Office of Deputy Chairman Medical Advisory Committee.
6. Non interference in the daily running of Drug Revolving Fund (DRF) and payment of DRF allowance to pharmacists.
7. Appropriate placement of pharmacists and removal of all forms of stagnation. Also, full payment of financial benefits for officers promoted to CONHESS 14 and 15.
Pharm Martins Oyewole MAW
National Chairman AHAPN
Pharm Jelili Kilani