Medicalworld Nigeria presents a 2 Day Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE certificate course for Nurses, Doctors and Health Professionals interested in working as Rig Medics and Field Nurses
Course Objective: To provide participants with the training, competency and certification needed to work within the offshore/ onshore industry as Rig Medics/ Field Nurses
Evaluation: There would be multiple scenario Practice with pre and post test evaluations at the start and end of the course respectively.
Course Content: The Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE course consists of all you need to know to function and practise effectively as a Rig/ Field Medic and is a combination of interactive theory and practical sessions covering the following areas:
1. An overview on the specific roles of the Offshore/onshore Medic
2. Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
3. Fire Fighting and Prevention
4. Basic HSE, Occupational Safety and industrial hygiene
5. Infection Control, Food Hygiene and safety in offshore/onshore catering operations
6. Overview of Basic ECG readings, BLS, ACLS, AED/ Manual Defibrillator Use
7. Sick Bay Emergency Patient Assessment/ Clinical Examination
8. Emergency Airway Management
Course Date: 31st August to 1st September 2017
Course Venue: Sasun Hotel, Transamadi Port Harcourt Rivers State
Course Fee: N35, 000 (Does not cover Accomodation but covers lunch and Course Material in CD format)
(Limited slots available)
Registration Details: Medicalworld Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 1019741168, Bank: U.B.A Nigeria Plc
After payments, kindly SMS your full name to 08035091993 to register
Click to download Course Flyer and Invitation Letter.
(Note: Participants would be given assistance and guidance regarding potential employment in the Oil and gas sector and CVs would be uploaded to the Medicalworld Offshore/ Onshore Recruitment Database)
Enquiries: 08105233399, 08035091993 or Email email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR HOTELS AND RATES
Share this news with friends!!!