We are a group of companies with a focus on improving breast and cervical cancer care through prevention and early detection in Nigeria. We provide accurate cancer information on screening, treatment, research and all concepts of breast and cervical cancer care in Nigeria.
We have an already established breast cancer survivorship service and have recently set up our cervical cancer prevention and screening programme. We hope that the two programmes combined will reduce the burden of breast and cervical cancer in Nigeria. As part of this, we're setting up a screening team with a variety of new roles including that of a ‘Screening Nurse’.
The job/role is that of a Screening Nurse who cares and is passionate about cancer, and is looking to make a real difference in the local community the company is situated in. The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to undertaking Clinical Breast Examination (CBE).
- Be able to undertaking Visual Inspection with Acetic Acid (VIA). However this is not a must as the candidate would be trained in both procedures.
- Be able to analysis result of screening and coordinate the next line of action appropriately.
- Be able to undertake counselling and explain procedure and results to clients.
- Ensure safety of clients and quality of procedures.
The ideal candidate would also be:
- Be a Registered Nurse
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have good communication skills and relay information appropriately to patients.
- Have good people and crisis management skill.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise task appropriately.
- Have good record keeping skills.
- Computer literate and capable of handling basic computer based software.
- Treat with discretion all confidential and all other information requiring protection, and avoid disclosure to any unauthorised person.
Pay/Salary: Negotiated at interview.
Method of Application:
Instructions: Interested candidates should send their CV to the email using the subject: ‘Screening Nurse’ to
Before the 15th of August, 2017.
Share this job with friends!!!