This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the School of Nursing EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI for 2017/2018 Academic session are now available for sale on-line.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2017
* Pay the sum of N10,550.00 (Ten thousand, five hundred and fifty naira) only into
* Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
* Account No.: 1003306243
* Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
* Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out
* Submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
* Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school
METHOD OF APPLICATION
* Click on Apply Now button
* Input your PIN
* Click on Fill Application button to access the form
* Fill in your data and relevant details required
* Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
* Click on Submit button.
* Print a copy of acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue
25TH AUGUST, 2017
DATE OF EXAMINATION
26th August, 2017 by 11:00 a.m
At centers as designated online
* NO PAYMENT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
* CARDS OBTAINED IN THE SCHOOL WILL BE USED THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO CHECK BOTH THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW RESULTS
* LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD WILL ATTRACT EXTRA COST FOR REPLACEMENT
MRS. BAMIGBOYE T.O
Share this news with friends!!!