Green Field Health Management Limited, a national Health Management and Maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Position: Staff Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)
Location: Owerri, Imo
Responsibilities and Attributes
* Hospital accreditation;
* Quality assurance visitations;
* Vetting of bills; Medical claims;
* Issuing of authorization codes;
* Client and Hospital visitation.
Candidate must possess the following:
* Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
* Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization.
* Age: Not more than 40 years.
* Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
* Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
* Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
* Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
By Isiadinso Close,
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Share this job with friends!!!