Be part of the uniqueness of Achievers University, where every student earns a DEGREE and a VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATE.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following programmes:
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE (CONAS)
i. Department of Nursing Science
B.NSc. Nursing Science
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
A. UTME CaANDIDATES
i. Candidates are required to have sat the 2017/2018 Unified Teriary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
ii. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) / NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
I. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
As for 'A' (ii) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
For B.NSc. Nursing Science, candidates shall, in addition to 'A' (ii.) above,
1. Hold the.Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR
2. Hold a B.Sc. degree in any ofthe Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
1. Downloading the forms from the University website, or
2. Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N5,500 (for Undergraduate programmes)at Ecobank Plc - Account No. 5282011354 or at any of the screening centres.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should attend the screening exercise with N 1,000 screening fee.
Screening of applicants for admission shall hold on Saturday, August 12,2017 at the following centres:
* Owo: Achievers University, Km. 1, Idasen- Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State (Bunmi-0703-847-7046, Bayode-0803-374-6527).
* Ibadan: Achievers High School, 4, Oshuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State (Akinmola- 0805-586-0945, Julius-0806-878-6225).
* Ado-Ekiti: Southwestern Hotel, Km 2, Federal Polytechnic Road, by Ikare Garage, Ado-Ekiti (Tunde- 0803-508-4546, Nike- 0806-660-2660).
* Abuja: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19 Mahatma Gandhi Street, Opposite Police Headquarters, Abuja (Emilla- 0806-555-9489, Ayo- 0805-542-4904).
* Warri: Cradle Bridge Schools, 187, DSC Expressway, Ekete Inland, Warri, Delta State (Ada- 0805-200-7457, Niyi- 0903-150-3492).
* Lagos - Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos (Funsho - 0708-146-4224, Adebayo- 0803-343-2195).
The screening exercises start at 9.00 am.
For further information, contact Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Bunmi: 0703-847-7064 or visit the University www.achievers.edu.ng
Sofowora, B. F. (Mrs.)
Share this news with friends!!!