Memfys Hospital was founded in 2002 as a pioneering Neurosurgical unit based in Enugu, Nigeria. The first and only specialist hospital of its kind in Africa, its mission has always been to offer a standard of neurosurgical and neurological patient care comparable to that found in developed countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Peri-operative Nurse
Ref No: MH/ADMIN/C.43
* Should posses 5 year minimum post qualification relevant experience in a good hospital.
* Must have knowledge of the role of a peri-operative nurse.
* Must have current license or proof of payment as peri-operative nurse.
* Should possess good relations in dealing with staff and patients/patient relations.
* Should be energetic and in good health.
Applicants should possess:
* A current license as RN.
* Those with BSN may be preferred, and Current certification in BLS/CPR
The salary for this post is negotiable but attractive and is based on qualification and experience.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are willing to offer satisfactory service to the hospital should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae plus names of two referees addressed directly to:
The Office Manager,
Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery,
P.O. Box 2292,
Mr Emeka Ohaegbulam/Mr Neshmet Ohaegbulam,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.
Share this job with friends!!!