Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examiners' Workshop 2017 Calabar
THEME: PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS FOR NURSES AND MIDWIVES: THE PLACE OF OBJECTIVITY IN MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION
The aim of the workshop is to improve the skills of Examiners to effectively assess candidates during Schools; Council's Professional Examinations in order to produce competent Nurse/Midwife practitioners.
* Principals of Nursing and Midwifery Institutions
* Co-ordinators of Post Basic Nursing Programmes
* Heads, Department of Nursing Sciences in Nigerian Universities
* Nurses/Midwives Educators and Clinicians
* Nurses and Midwives in Private and Public sectors of Nigeria's Health Care Industry, Academic Institutions, Corporate, Non-Governmental Organizations and Agencies e.t.c.
* Desk Officers/Focal Persons who are Nurses.
Forty Thousand Naira (N40, 000.00) only for each participant payable into the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria account in any bank of your choice via Remita. This fee covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials, and certificate of attendance.
Please note that the workshop carries Two continuing Education Units (CEU-2) which can he used for renewal of license.
VENUE OF THE WORKSHOP:
Northern Industrial Layout, Behind Zone 6, Police Headquarters off Murtala Mohammed High Way, ESUK UTAN, Calabar, Cross River State.
DATE: 17th — 21st JULY, 2017
Spaces are available for companies, educational institutions, and corporate bodies to exhibit their products and services. Exhibition fee is N30,000.00 per slot.
Further enquiries should be directed to:
The Registrar/Secretary General, Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Plot 713, Cadastral Zone, Life Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja Or Call any of these numbers: 0802 819 8147, 0813 769 1359, 0803 785 2373, 0905 952 4751
MERCY NNADI (MRS)
Workshop Coordinator/HOD Exams
For: Registrar/Secretary General
Share this news with friends!!!