Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Overall purpose of the job:
* Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems at a clinic following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor.
Roles & Responsibilities
Follow all policies and procedures laid out by including but limited to:
* Site Policy and Procedures
* Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
* HSE Policy and Procedures
* Operational Policy and Procedures
* Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
* Provide routine medical care during established hours.
* Primary Healthcare - Medical Assessment and History of Complaints, Treatment, Medication Administration, Blood Draw, Routine Nursing Procedures
* Emergency Healthcare - Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints, Stabilization and Treatment
* Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition, reporting any irregularities
* Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
* Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Etc.
* Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
* First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Key Performance Indicators:
* Measurable improvement of health of onsite staff and patients
* Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
* Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam
* Registered Nurse
* 3-4 years’ experience in Nursing
* Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software, Expert in Email and other Computer Functions
* Training in BLS, ACLS, PALS, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. preferred
* Positive/outgoing attitude
* Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job with friends!!!