Kidney Solutions Centre, our medical directors are US board certified kidney specialists with over 25 years of combined experience in caring for kidney, dialysis and transplant patients. Our dialysis nurses, technicians and administrative staff are also well trained and passionate about providing expert, compassionate care.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Position: Dialysis Nurse
Reports: This position will report to the Lead nurse and ultimately to the clinical administrator of the medical center.
* Should have at least 2 years of dialysis nursing experience. General nursing experience is not sufficient for this role
* Must live within reasonable distance from Ikeja
* Should be comfortable cannulating AV fistulae
* Must be willing to learn a number of new innovative approaches to patient care.
* Must be willing to be accountable for activities performed in the center
* In addition, the candidate must be an intelligent, convincing professional capable of speaking intelligently to patients and working effectively with other professional colleagues.
This position offers a competitive base salary and compensation for extra work successfully done.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Nurses without actual dialysis nursing experience in the work environment are NOT being considered at this time. Dialysis experience during nursing training does NOT count towards the experience being sought after.
Share this job with friends!!!