The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala Kano is one of the regional orthopaedic hospitals in Nigeria. The Hospital provides services, training and research in the areas of Orthopaedic & Trauma, Bums & Reconstructive Surgeries and related discipline.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Position: Nursing Officer II
Location: Dala, Kano
Qualification and Experience
* Candidate must possess registered Nursing Certificate from a recognized Institution
* Candidate must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
* Candidate must possess current practicing licence
CONHESS 7 plus fringe benefits and allowances as applicable in the existing policies of the Federal Government
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their application letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Director of Administration
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano,
* Recommendation letters from three referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Share this job with friends!!!