Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Provision of Nursing Service
Req I D: Req-1109
* Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary.
* Take directives from the Medical Officer and /or Head of Nursing for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
* Ready to work both day and night shifts
* Maintain accurate MEDICAL records of all activities and produce reports and statistics periodically as may be required.
* Maintain a log of daily consultations, hospitalization and transfer to retainer hospitals.
* Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding infection control in the out-patient and hospitalization areas and others as may be necessary.
* Ensure proper disposal of medical waste.
* Conduct periodic deep cleaning of all patient areas.
* Nurses must be less than 40years of age and must hold a recognized diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
* Additional qualification in Paediatric and Emergency Nursing will be an added advantage.
* Must be registered with the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria and must in addition, posses a valid licence.
* 10 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in any one or 2 of the following areas in a reputable hospital; Accident and emergency, intensive care unit, operating theatre, Medical or Surgical wards and paediatrics.
* Basic computer knowledge with emphasis on MS Word and MS Excel packages.
* To company's Head of Nursing/ Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
* To company's Senior Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
* HSE, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this job with friends!!!